Monday, March 24, 2008

True Life...I'm an Alcoholic

Five and a half million americans under the age of 25 years old have an addiction to alcohol that is killing their lives, so is it just a social activity or a disease.
In this particular episode of True Life introduced to the audience was Two young women. Kacey and Kristina. Kacey is a 22 year old who recently moved to Vegas. Her first few months in Vegas her parents sent her money to pay the rent at her apartment until they found out that Kacey was using the money to buy alcohol. Kacey is now unemployed and broke. She is living off a friend and begs for money and does not have a job nor does she look for one. I would never be able to live the llfe Kacey lives. I can't depend on people, I only depend on myself. As for Kristina, she recognizes that she has a drinking problem. She is 24 years old and live in California. She enrolls herself into Alcohol Anonymous classes to help her beat this addiction.

No comments: